|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Bottle|
|Surface Of Application||Metal|
FEVISEAL WEATHERPROOF PRO is a one-part, medium modulus, neutral curing silicone sealant for use in new or remedial weatherproofing applications. In addition to the unique features of silicone rubber such as superior high and low temperatures resistance, water resistance, and outstanding weatherability, Feviseal weatherproof Pro also provides excellent adhesion to glass, metal and numerous construction materials.
- Ideal for sealing glass, aluminium, non-oily wood, brick, concrete, steel, ceramic, selected plastics, etc. - Sealing of aluminium/glass window frame joints, fixing glass into aluminium frames in lieu of rubber beading.
- Highly recommended for expansion joints, metal curtain walls and modular component applications; General glazing and perimeter sealing including weatherproof sealing around vinyl, metal or wood windows and siding in residential construction.
-Ready to Use - No mixing is required, directly applicable through cartridge o Sagging – It is completely non-sagging in nature. o Flexibility – Tough & flexible after curing, so performs well during expansion & contraction. o Curing – Cures by moisture absorption from air at ambient temperature & relative humidity. o Service Temperature – Cured sealant stays elastomeric from - 40°C to + 150°C o UV Resistant - Good UV resistance & insulation properties. o Self-Priming - Primeless adhesion to most porous and non-porous building material o Compliant with ISO11600 - F - 20HM
- 280 ml plastic cartridge with separate nozzle. Available in White, Clear & Black
- Production Capacity: 10000
- Delivery Time: Immediate
- Packaging Details: Carton of 24 Bottles (Cartridges')